A snapshot of my iTunes at work:
The name “Colin” is obviously the biggest, but not just due to my love of Colin Hay. I have a friend who is an an incredible musician, so there is a veritable plethora of Colin music residing on my work computer. I’ll have to try this with my laptop and see what it unveils.
And if you’d like your very own iTunes Wordle, follow these steps:
1) In iTunes, select View Options under the View menu.
2) Turn off everything but “Artist.”
3) Select all and copy into a spreadsheet.
4) Delete the column with the music title.
5) Paste the results into the Wordle.net Create page.